|10mg x 30pills||$23.99||$0.79 per pill||Buy Now|
|10mg x 60pills||$45.99||$0.76 per pill||Buy Now|
|10mg x 90pills||$64.99||$0.72 per pill||Buy Now|
|10mg x 120pills||$82.99||$0.69 per pill||Buy Now|
|10mg x 180pills||$114.99||$0.64 per pill||Buy Now|
|10mg x 360pills||$215.99||$0.60 per pill||Buy Now|
|25mg x 30pills||$38.99||$1.29 per pill||Buy Now|
|25mg x 60pills||$70.99||$1.18 per pill||Buy Now|
|25mg x 90pills||$96.99||
$1.08 per pill
|25mg x 120pills||$119.99||$1.00 per pill||Buy Now|
|25mg x 180pills||$170.99||$0.95 per pill||Buy Now|
|50mg x 30pills||$64.99||$2.16 per pill||Buy Now|
|50mg x 60pills||$113.99||$1.90 per pill||Buy Now|
|50mg x 90pills||$157.99||$1.76 per pill||Buy Now|
|50mg x 120pills||$197.99||$1.65 per pill||Buy Now|
|50mg x 180pills||$282.99||$1.57 per pill||Buy Now|
What is Endep?
Endep (amitriptyline) is a tricyclic antidepressant used for the symptoms of depression that can be caused by an unhealthy balance of chemicals responsible for passing messages inside the brain. There is not enough information on why this imbalance of chemicals may occur in the patient, but it’s always very important to start the treatment before the condition gets worse. In fact, more and more people choose to buy antidepressants online instead of having to visit their doctor for a prescription, although some of those patients may still see a doctor before they use the drug for the first time. The online pharmacies they choose are likely to offer similar services and provide necessary guidance for the patient to purchase the exact dosage they need to treat the symptoms present. It’s getting more and more advantageous to buy drugs online because online pharmacies are interested in getting the attention of customers looking for lower prices. If you would like to buy this medication online, you will soon see this can be a very smart way to get the treatment required.
Indications for use
Endep is indicated for the treatment of:
- severe forms of depression, especially with typical symptoms of anxiety, emotional arousal, sleep disorders: recurrent (recurring), reactive (after mental trauma), neurotic, drug, with alcohol withdrawal, organic brain damage, including in childhood;
- schizophrenic mental disorders, depressive states in patients with schizophrenia;
- mixed disturbances of the emotional state;
- attention disorders, vigorous activity;
- nocturnal enuresis (except for patients with a reduced tone of the bladder walls);
- bulimia nervosa;
- chronic pain syndrome – pain in cancer patients, migraine, rheumatic diseases, atypical pains in the face, postherpetic neuralgia, neuropathy of different genesis (diabetic, post-traumatic, other peripheral neuropathy);
- migraine prophylaxis;
- gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
Tricyclic antidepressants become first-line drugs for severe disorders.
Dosage and administration
The tablets are taken after meals, swallowed whole, without chewing.
Adults: 25 or 50 mg at bedtime. If necessary, the dosage can be gradually increased to 300 mg divided into three doses. After the required therapeutic effect is obtained, the dose can be gradually reduced to the minimum effective. The duration of treatment depends on the patient’s condition and is chosen individually by the doctor.
Children aged 6 to 12 years old: 10-30 mg per day or 1-5 mg per kg of body weight. Children older than 12 can receive up to 100 mg per day
- Individual hypersensitivity to amitriptyline or auxiliary substances;
- Use of drugs that suppress monoamine oxidase and two weeks before the start of treatment;
- Myocardial infarction in the acute and subacute period;
- Acute alcohol intoxication;
- Acute intoxication with hypnotics, analgesic and psychoactive drugs;
- Closed-angle glaucoma;
- Severe disorders of the heart – atrioventricular block II degree, violation of intraventricular conduction;
- Age up to 6 years;
- Pregnancy (especially in the I and III trimesters), except in cases of emergency. Controlled clinical studies on the safety of amitriptyline in pregnancy have not been conducted. During therapy, breastfeeding is contraindicated.
Endep can cause the following side effects: drowsiness, weakness, confusion, increased psychotic symptoms, dry mouth, constipation, urinary retention, accommodation disorders, tachycardia, orthostatic hypotension, a violation of intracardiac conduction, beats, reduced potency, changes in libido, gynecomastia, galactorrhoea, allergic reactions, jaundice, extrapyramidal frustration (seldom), increase in appetite and body weight, convulsive syndrome, fever, leukopenia, eosinophilia, thrombocytopenia, hyponatremia (decreased production of vasopressin), fluctuation of blood sugar levels.
Before you get a chance to buy Endep online, it’s always a good idea to talk to a doctor. Your doctor will have to know if you have any medical conditions that may require an adjustment of a dose: mental illness, a history of heart attack or stroke, heart disease, bipolar disorder, diabetes, overactive thyroid, glaucoma, problems with urination or schizophrenia. The fact of taking medications like disopyramide, flecainide, sotalol, dronedarone, cimetidine, anti-malaria medications, methimazole, HIV or AIDS medicine, isoniazid, psychiatric disorder medicine, nicardipine, quinidine, propafenone, ticlopidine, terbinafine or amiodarone will also need to be reported to your doctor. Although such drugs as sedatives, medicine for seizures, cold or allergy medicine, muscle relaxers, anxiety medicine, sleeping pills, narcotic pain medicine will not cause severe interactions, they can cause sleepiness, which is why you have to be careful taking those at the same time and talk to your doctor about them before you use this antidepressant.
Take the drug exactly as prescribed, following the recommendations of your doctor closely. You may need to wait for at least 14 days if you have recently taken isocarboxazid, rasagiline, phenelzine, furazolidone or selegiline. Patients younger than 24 are more likely to develop suicidal thoughts at the beginning of the treatment. If you are younger than that age, you may need to see your doctor regularly for the first 3 months of your treatment. You should let your surgeon know before a scheduled surgery if you are taking this antidepressant, because you may need to stop the treatment for some time. It’s important that you buy Endep online in sufficient amounts to keep taking it for your symptoms all the time, without any interruptions. You should also not stop the treatment suddenly, because you may get withdrawal symptoms. Those can be avoided if you reduce the dose of amitriptyline every few days.