|25mg x 30pills||$22.99||$0.75 per pill|
|25mg x 60pills||$37.99||$0.64 per pill|
|25mg x 90pills||$51.99||$0.58 per pill|
|25mg x 120pills||$63.99||$0.53 per pill|
|25mg x 180pills||$85.99||$0.48 per pill|
|25mg x 360pills||$154.99||$0.43 per pill|
|50mg x 30pills||$44.99||$1.50 per pill|
|50mg x 60pills||$67.99||$1.14 per pill|
|50mg x 90pills||$93.99||$1.04 per pill|
|75mg x 30pills||$49.99||$1.65 per pill|
|75mg x 60pills||$78.99||$1.31 per pill|
|75mg x 90pills||$102.99||$1.14 per pill|
|75mg x 120pills||$125.99||$1.05 per pill|
|75mg x 180pills||$170.99||$0.95 per pill|
What is Tofranil?
Tofranil (imipramine) is prescribed for treating patients with depression symptoms. This drug is a tricyclic antidepressant whose effects are based on affecting chemicals in the brain that can get imbalanced. The causes of this problem are not studied well enough to be certain, but it is known that this drug can help the patient get those symptoms under control as long as it is taken as prescribed. You are usually not supposed to use these pills if you have a recent history of a heart attack or are taking any MAO inhibitors. You can buy Tofranil online and appreciate the benefits of this shopping method. You can enjoy fast shipping right to your doorstep, anonymity guarantees and possibility to order the treatment you need any time you feel like it, and in any amounts required. There is really no surprise in the fact more and more patients decide to buy antidepressants online.
How does it work?
Tofranil is an effective antidepressant, antidiuretic, anxiolytic, alpha-adrenergic blocker, analgesic, has anticholinergic action, sedative effect. The drug is able to slow the conductivity of the heart ventricles, to stop the progression of arrhythmia. Treatment with this antidepressant restores the balance of adrenergy and serotonergy, improper work which affects the development of depression. It has an anti-ulcer effect, easing pain in patients suffering from this disease. The drug is able to arrest the state of inhibition, promote the improvement of well-being, mood, normalizing sleep patterns, the digestive process. In the initial stage of treatment, the patient may experience a mild sedative effect. The anti-depressive effect becomes noticeable after 2-3 weeks from the start of treatment.
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug;
- The use of MAO inhibitors;
- Recently transferred myocardial infarction;
- Violation of intracardiac conduction;
- Heart rhythm disorder;
- Manic episodes;
- Severe renal and/or liver dysfunction;
- Urinary retention;
- Closed-angle glaucoma;
- Age up to 6 years in the treatment of bedwetting and up to 18 years in the treatment of depression and panic disorder (lack of sufficient clinical experience);
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Galactose intolerance, congenital lactase deficiency or maladsorption syndrome of glucose and galactose (tablets contain lactose monohydrate).
Dosage and administration
Tofranil is not taken in the evening, so as not to provoke problems with sleep. The initial dose ranges from 75 to 20 mg per day, which is gradually increased to 300 mg (divided into several doses). The course of treatment is a month and a half. The dosage is reduced as slowly as it is increased, 25 mg per day. The dose to maintain a stable patient is between 25 and 100 mg per day, and this therapy lasts for about 6 weeks. A more accurate dosage is determined by the doctor.
- Effects associated with the anticholinergic effect of the drug: blurred vision, accommodation paresis, mydriasis, increased intraocular pressure, tachycardia, dry mouth, constipation, paralytic intestinal obstruction, difficulty urinating, decreased sweating;
- CNS and peripheral nervous system: drowsiness, decreased concentration, asthenia, disorientation, depersonalization, confusion, delirium or hallucinations (especially in elderly patients and in patients with Parkinson’s disease), aggressiveness, anxiety, psychomotor agitation, manic or hypomania condition, insomnia, nightmares, yawning, symptoms of psychosis, headache, dysarthria, small muscles tremor (especially hands, hands, head and tongue), peripheral neuropathy, paresthesia, muscle tone increase, ataxia, changes in EEG, extrapyramidal syndrome, increased epileptic seizures;
- Digestive system: nausea, hepatitis, cholestatic jaundice, heartburn, vomiting, gastralgia, increased or decreased appetite and body weight, stomatitis, change in taste, diarrhea, darkening of the tongue;
- Cardiovascular system: blood pressure lability, tachycardia, orthostatic hypotension, ECG changes, arrhythmias, violation of intraventricular conduction;
- Allergic reactions: urticaria, pruritus, angioedema;
- Hematopoietic system: agranulocytosis (rarely develops and only in elderly patients), leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, thrombocytopenic purpura, hemorrhagic rash, eosinophilia;
- Endocrine system: gynecomastia, an increase in the size of the mammary glands, galactorrhea, a decrease or increase in libido, a decrease in potency, swelling of the scrotum, hypo- or hyperglycemia, a decrease in glucose tolerance, decreased production of ADH, hyponatremia;
- Urinary system: urinary retention;
- Other: photosensitivity, hair loss, tinnitus, fever, frequent urination, hypoproteinemia.
Before you will be able to start your treatment, no matter if you decided to buy Tofranil online, your doctor will need to be contacted. Talking to your doctor is important if you have kidney or liver disease, diabetes, glaucoma, a history of seizures, a history of heart attack, adrenal gland tumor, problems with urination, overactive thyroid, heart disease or bipolar disorder, because some of those health aspects may require additional monitoring of your treatment. Another aspect for you to report to your doctor before you start the treatment is the use of other drugs that can worsen your drowsiness (muscle relaxers, sedatives, narcotic pain medicine, anxiety medicine, cold or allergy medicine, sleeping pills and medicine for seizures). You will also have to wait for at least 5 weeks after you have taken citalopram, fluvoxamine, paroxetine, escitalopram, fluoxetine or sertraline to start your treatment safely, as well as let your doctor know if you are using any other drugs that can interact with imipramine, such as flecainide, clonidine, methylphenidate, guanethidine, propafenone, cimetidine or quinidine. Symptoms of overdose can be both arousal and inhibition of the central nervous system – lethargy, drowsiness, tachycardia, arousal, hyperreflexia, shock. Treatment is symptomatic.
Make sure you know how to use this medicine. You will need to let your doctor know if you have any questions about how you should use the drug. You will usually be supposed to take a tablet with a full glass of water and possibly some food, at the same time every day. You may need to have your dose adjusted for you to benefit the most from the treatment. You may need to see your doctor regularly for the dose to be adjusted timely and properly. You should know that it may take you up to three weeks of regular and continuous treatment to feel the benefits of the medication. However, you need to let your doctor know if after this period you do not see an improvement in your condition. Make sure you avoid combining Tofranil with alcohol because dangerous interactions are possible in that case.