|30 pill x 100mg||$108.00||$3.60 per pill|
|60 pill x 100mg||$187.80||$3.13 per pill|
|90 pill x 100mg||$239.40||$2.66 per pill|
|120 pill x 100mg||$264.00||$2.20 per pill|
|180 pill x 100mg||$311.40||$1.73 per pill|
|240 pill x 100mg||$345.60||$1.44 per pill|
|30 pill x 50mg||$66.00||$2.20 per pill|
|60 pill x 50mg||$114.60||$1.91 per pill|
|90 pill x 50mg||$146.70||$1.63 per pill|
|120 pill x 50mg||$160.80||$1.34 per pill|
|180 pill x 50mg||$190.80||$1.06 per pill|
|240 pill x 50mg||$211.20||$0.88 per pill|
What is Zoloft?
Zoloft (sertraline) is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor specially designed for the treatment of patients with panic disorder, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, depression and certain anxiety disorders. This medicine works for the imbalanced chemicals in the brain relieving the symptoms of the conditions mentioned, including anxiety, panic, depression and some obsessive-compulsive symptoms. However, you can buy Zoloft online only when you are sure you need this particular treatment. In fact, you will soon find out that more and more people decide to buy antidepressants online because this is the only possibility to buy them cheap. The truth is, you cannot really buy antidepressants cheap at your local pharmacy, and you will probably have to pay the full price. When you buy medication online, you can spend several times less money and still get the treatment required. In addition to lower prices, a good online pharmacy will also offer convenient payment options, fast delivery and high level of service in general.
Dosage and administration
Orally. The initial dose for adults and adolescents over 12 years old – 25-50 mg 1 time per day, in the morning or evening; in the absence of effect, the dose is gradually (over several weeks) increased to a maximum daily dose of 200 mg (by 50 mg/week). The initial dose for children 6-12 years old is 25 mg/day, followed by an increase to 50 mg/day. For children aged 12 to 17 years, the initial dose is 50 mg 1 time per day, in the morning or evening. If necessary, the daily dose can be gradually increased from 50 mg to a maximum daily dose of 200 mg.
- Hypersensitivity to sertraline;
- Simultaneous use of MAO inhibitors, tryptophan or fenfluramine;
- Unstable epilepsy;
- Children under 6 years of age.
- Nervous system and sensory organs: drowsiness, dizziness, headache, insomnia, confusion, amnesia, ataxia, discoordination, hyper- and paresthesias, hyperkinesis, hypo- and dyskinesia, extrapyramidal disorders, convulsions, mydriasis, nystagmus, ptosis, hyporeflection, aggressiveness, anxiety, psychosis, amnesia, apathy, depersonalization, emotional lability, euphoria, hallucinations, paranoid reactions, somnambulism;
- Cardiovascular system and blood (hematopoiesis, hemostasis): hypertension or hypotension, palpitations, chest pain, anemia, tachycardia, collaptoid state;
- Digestive tract organs: dry mouth, loss of appetite up to anorexia, increased appetite, dyspeptic disorders (flatulence, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or unstable stool, constipation), stomach cramps, pain in abdomen, pancreatitis, altered liver tests, hepatitis, jaundice or liver failure, dysphagia, irritation of the gastrointestinal tract mucous membrane, glossitis, gum hypertrophy, ulcerative stomatitis;
- Respiratory system: a feeling of chest compression;
- Urogenital system: delayed ejaculation, decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, anorgasmia, menstrual disorders, gynecomastia, priapism, dysuria, hyperprolactinemia, galactorrhea;
- Allergic reactions: redness of the skin, urticaria, swelling of the face or lips, skin rash, generalized pruritus, erythema multiforme;
- Others: edema (including periorbital), arthralgia, lymphadenopathy, increased sweating, weight loss, withdrawal syndrome.
You may not be able to start Zoloft treatment if you have recently taken isocarboxazid, rasagiline, selegiline, phenelzine or furazolidone. To make sure you can start the treatment, your doctor will need to know if you have seizures or epilepsy, liver or kidney disease, bipolar disorder, bleeding or blood clotting disorder or a history of drug abuse. You will also need to make sure your doctor is aware of any other medical issues you have if they are relevant and you think you need to discuss them before you use the tablets. Your doctor will also need to know if you are taking drugs likely to add to drowsiness the antidepressant may cause, such as sedatives, cold or allergy medicine, sleeping pills, medicine for seizures, anxiety medicine, muscle relaxers or narcotic pain medicine. Also report to your doctor other medications likely to interact, including valproate, cough and cold medicines, other antidepressants, lithium, digitoxin, fentanyl, St. John’s wort, heart rhythm medications, cimetidine, tramadol, linezolid, blood thinners or migraine headache medicine. Reporting all that before you take tablets will help you make sure it’s affordable and safe for you. Overdose symptoms: nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, ECG changes, mydriasis, tachycardia, agitation, dizziness, anxiety, psychomotor agitation, diarrhea, increased sweating, myoclonus and hyperreflexia. Treatment: intake of activated charcoal, symptomatic therapy, the maintenance of vital functions.
Once you buy Zoloft cheap over the internet, you need to start the treatment to keep the symptoms under control. It may take you up to 4 weeks of regular use of the drug to feel the first benefits. It’s very important that you keep taking tablets regularly throughout this entire period every day. Pregnant women need to talk to their doctor before taking the drug because the use of this medicine is controversial. On the one hand, Zoloft can cause serious birth defects in the fetus, while on the other hand, stopping the treatment suddenly will harm both the mother and the child. Taking this antidepressant may affect the accuracy of some of your lab tests. You need to tell your doctor about the fact you are using sertraline medication for your tests to be interpreted accurately.