- full name;
- e-mail address;
- place of delivery;
- contact number;
- address of residence.
The administration is obliged to ensure the safety and non-proliferation of such information. Protection from disclosure is also subject to:
- information from cookies;
- time and duration of access;
- IP address;
Please note that the deactivation of cookies may lead to the inaccessibility of certain areas of the online store, access to which requires authorization. To control the legality of the conducted cash transactions, as well as to improve and correct the technical part of the online store, the site collects statistics on network addresses (IP). Any other information not mentioned above (operating system, browser used, history of visits, etc.) is also subject to storage protected from distribution.
Personal data processing methods
Using this resource, the user automatically agrees with the right of the administration to transfer part of the personal data to 3 rd parties (postal or courier service, operator, etc.) when it is necessary to fulfill the order. Processing of the received information can be carried out by any method, including the use of specialized automatic systems, without establishing time limits.
On the basis of and in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the United States of America, personal data may be transferred to law enforcement agencies or government officials. In case of loss or disclosure of information, the administration is obliged to inform the user about it. To prevent such incidents, the administration should take maximum measures to protect personal data.
For what purposes is personal information requested?
Using the resource, the user agrees with the right of the administration of the online store to collect and use personal data in order to:
- providing access to personal data;
- customer identification;
- payment processing;
- informing the user about various events (promotions, discounts, etc.);
- establishing feedback during the delivery of the order;
- implementation of technical, advisory and other user support (if necessary);
- advertising activities using personal data can be carried out only with the consent of the user.
Obligations of the parties
Each party must fulfill certain conditions.
The administration of our online store is obliged to:
- use information received from the user solely for the purposes specified above;
- take measures to protect confidential data during the order;
- ensure reliable protection of confidential information during storage, without disclosing it without the written consent of the owner (user);
- block personal data and/or transfer it to law enforcement agencies when revealing facts of fraud, theft, other illegal actions.
- provide accurate information necessary to fulfill the order, support and feedback;
- update and change the profile in case of changes in personal data.
The responsibility of the parties
The administration of this website is not responsible in case of loss or disclosure of personal data in the following cases:
- confidential information was obtained from third parties prior to its submission by the user;
- the disclosure of personal information occurred prior to its submission by the user;
- confidential information has been disclosed with the consent of the user.
- In other cases, the administration is liable for losses incurred by the client due to the disclosure of personal information.
In the event of a dispute, the user must, before filing a lawsuit, submit a written proposal for voluntary settlement of the dispute (claim). The administration must within 30 calendar days inform the applicant (user) about the decision. If the disputed situation cannot be resolved in this way, the dispute is referred to the court for review. Relations between the user and the administration are governed by the relevant legislation of the United States of America.